Rover A is the new NC processing centre offering top performance and flexibility.
It’s designed for the customer who wants to invest in a product that can process any type of element quickly and economically.
The new BH29 2L boring head is equipped with automatic lubrication and a highly efficient rigid suction cap for a cleaner environment. It’s liquid-cooled for maximum precision.
The 5-axis operating head, equipped with 13 kW HSD spindle and with 360° continuous rotation on the vertical and horizontal axes,
enables the machining of complex-shapes ensuring quality, precision and absolute long term reliability.
Biesse machines are designed to work in complete safety.
Various solutions available:
- With the new "full bumper" solution, the work table can be accessed from every side - this is the most ergonomic solution.
- Solution with mats only, for speed and productivity.
- Bumper plus photocells solution, combining productivity with ergonomics
Integrated robot solutions.
Biesse offers its customers pragmatic solutions for factory automation.
ROS robotised solutions ensure a marked increase in production and total reliability of both the production process and the unloading operations, even in a wider context of industrial automation.
Loading and unloading solutions. Automated cell for machining a batch of panels or doors.
Synchro is a loading/unloading device that transforms the Rover machining centre into an automatic cell for producing a stack of panels autonomously without the need for an operator:
- it eliminates the risk of damage in the case of heavy panels that need to be handled by 2 operators
- it’s easy to use, because the machining centre program also contains the Synchro command instructions
- it has limited overall dimensions, and can be positioned to the left or right of the machining centre
- it comes with various configurations, depending on the size of the panels to be handled and the layout of the stacks.
A single platform to manage all machine processes.
Software for ROVER A 12/15
High-tech becomes accessible and intuitive
B_SOLID is a 3D cad cam software application that supports the performance of any machining operation thanks to vertical modules designed for specific manufacturing processes.